Saturday, May 20, 2023

Dreams.

 Sometimes I go to nice places in my dreams. I have never got out of Malaysia, there are even some states in Malaysia that I have never been to like Perlis, Kelantan, Sabah and Sarawak. But there are a few times where I go to places like Switzerland or Mount Everest in my dreams. When I woke up, I just think to myself, it's not my rezeki yet to physically go to those pretty places, but Allah let me go there in my dreams. And I think it's just so wonderful. To be able to go there even if it is just a dream. 


I went to Cherating a few times and fell in love with the beach and the clear water. I was on the verge of tears when I saw how crsytal clear the water is. I'm from Seremban, I've only been to Port Dickson, Pantai Klebang, Pengkalan Balak and Batu Feringghi I think. Only to these beaches on the west coast. The beaches might be nice, but the water is never as clear as Cherating. So do understand why I'm tearful when I get to personally experience clear sea water. I think I'll full on burst in tears if (when) I get to see waters in Pulau Kapas, Redang or Perhentian. It's definitely on my bucket list, going to these islands. I might start with Pulau Kapas first.


Is there any place in Semenanjung Malaysia where it looks like it could be in Switzerland, or Turkiye or New Zealand? Because for now I couldn't afford going to these countries. 


Me in front of a building somewhere in Switzerland 


Me at Mount Everest base camp 


Photos are real, of course. By the way, need to go now, I need to continue adulting. Bye. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Drop Your Comment Here :)

© From Scha With Love
Maira Gall